If you own a second generation Mazdaspeed 3, you may be experiencing a common issue, which is an ill fitting front bumper. This is especially true if you have installed performance modifications to the vehicle such as an upgraded intercooler. Performance modifications or dyno tuning often require the constant removal and reinstallation of the front bumper, and the plastic OEM clips that mount the bumper to the car can easily break during the process.
Developed as a partnership between Mazdaspeeds.Org, RaiderFab and Quik-Latch.Com, this front bumper quick release kit provides a permanent solution to this annoying issue.
What is included in this kit:
• A pair of the RaiderFab stainless steel brackets
• 4 custom length latch pins
• Stainless steel washers and nuts to hold it all in place
• Anodized black, red, blue, or polished latches
• Assist springs
• A pair of optional spacers in case needed
The official how-to installation guide can be found here: https://mazdaspeeds.org/index.php?threads/raiderfab-gen-pu-installation-guide.4661